
...THRUST!
So, I'm back-tracking a bit. This photo was taken not on my latest adventure (to Houston), but back in early February when I visited Provo. Here are a few bloggers you may recognize (L to R): Christian, Carly, Kacy, me and Carrie Ann. It was my first (and only) time meeting the Falconers. There are 2 things that I absolutely love about them.
1) They are exactly as you imagine they would be if you've never met them in the real world. They are as fun, gracious and entertaining in person as they are in their blogs...and I was only with them for about 5 minutes!
2) Their mom. She happened to be over for dinner and she is the nice lady who volunteered to snap this photo. Just like most people, she had to take a moment to figure out how to make my camera work. After several unsuccessful attempts to hold down the little button long enough to make the camera take the picture, she got down to business. "OK everyone, say 'cheese'! One...Two...Three...THRUST!" And she pushed that little button with all her might!
Now you know why my face is red. Who knew a little word like "thrust" coming out of the mouth of a sweet lady in mixed company could make me blush? So, this picture of a few friendly bloggers is the end result of what a little determination and a whole lot of "thrusting" can accomplish...
Are you turning red yet?
7 comments:
I wish you could have stayed longer. I wish you could have met me with better hair.
I think I look less like Suzie (my full sister) than Kacy looks like Carly (half sisters).
Kacy, Carly, and Christian, your hair looks fine! I was sporting my "retro-I-don't-know-how-to-wear-my-hair-curly-without-looking-way-80's" hair...
Please come out and visit again, Suzie. We'll all sit down for a cup o' Joseph (that's Mockaccino to you...).
I have always wanted to be best friends with the Falconers. Everything about them is cool...their kids, their house, their cool parties, their blogs...they epitomize cool. And Kacy, I never realized how incredibly photogenic you are! You have supermodel hair in every recent picture I've seen of you! You too Christian!
I look like pure evil, while Carly looks like pure goodness. I should really have my brows waxed. But thanks to all for affirming me. So how 'bout my weird mom!
That was a fun five minutes. Next time you come you have to stay longer.
Har!
There really needs to be a "Bloggers" reunion. And can I PLEASE be invited???
I'm just not sure I'm as qualified cool...
Post a Comment