Monday, March 14, 2005

"Skip to the END..."

I know full well that the post I just wrote and published is incredibly boring, but I can't make myself delete it after all the work I put into it. So here is a summary for my kind commenters who value their time:

Beautiful spring-weather weekend
+
teaching Waverly how to use label-maker
= Parenting bliss

Be sure to scroll down and at least look at the cute pictures of my boys and the handsome haircuts I gave them on Saturday. :)

1 comment:

Suzie Petunia said...

Why can't I leave comments on anyone else's blogs? I've received word that many other bloggers are having similar problems. Don't worry, I can feel the love anyway.

Here are some comments for people whose blog won't let me comment:

Carrie Ann, I am saddened to hear of your TiVo woes. My DVR on Dish Network has been acting weird just recently, and we've never had a lick of trouble (yes, a LICK of trouble :) before. Perhaps there is a great conspiracy out there to get our lazy bums off the couch. I'll keep watching the news, and Oprah, and all the other shows I frequent and let you know if I hear anything :).