Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Babies Having Babies

sweet
My baby sister had her first baby yesterday! I'm desperately trying to not think about how old this makes me feel. :) Congratulations Abby and James! I can't wait to meet your little darling (no name yet...how about "Tiger"?) This beautiful child bounced into the world on August 1 weighing 9 pounds, and is 22 inches long! I am very impressed! Where did you fit all that child on your little frame, dear Abby? No wonder there was a tad bit of discomfort near the end for you! (Heavy on the sarcasm there.) I am so proud of you, and excited to see you in the role you were destined to play: mom. Many hugs and kisses from across the country to your entire family!

8 comments:

Carrie Ann said...

Doesn't he look like Abby in that "pose"? Except not bald...and with sideburns like his dad...Congrats Autie Suzie! And congrats to me, too!

uzuri.afi said...

He is is cute. tell her I said congrats on her bundle of joy.

Anonymous said...

When Isaac was born, Elliot really, really wanted to name him Tiger Smartboy. It made the short list, but we went with Isaac at the last minute.

Tell Abby congratulations! That is so much fun.

And I will see you soon. Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the beautiful new niece!!! She is a doll baby.. And sure glad I wasn't the one who birthed a nine pound baby!!:)
Alison

Lisa M. said...

Ah, I am so glad to know he is here and safe and sound! Oh Congrats! He is beautiful!

I am still hoping my vote for boy name wins, as I SO lost the date.

I AM NEVER gonna have chocolate!

Oscarson Photography said...

good grief, it'll probably throw the whole FAMILY into depressiono when I have a kid someday.... your not old, you just got an early head start...

JP said...

oh, the cuteness!!! Congrats to everyone...especially the Aunties! ;)

Amy Lynn said...

I love being an aunt. It is one of my favorite jobs. My favorite moment was when Waverly suggested naming him "Yes Siree Bob" and just calling him "Bob" for short.