Thursday, February 09, 2006

Dear NBC,

I would hardly call a fly-by lasting 12 seconds "the return of Dr. Carter". I'm THIS CLOSE to dropping you from my schedule, ER. Mark my words. Grrrrr.

P.S. Could you please forward this to CBS with similar sentiments directed at "Survivor"? YOU BORE ME.

5 comments:

Emily said...

It has been such a long time since I've watched a drama of any sort on TV. I don't have the patience/attention span.

Anonymous said...

I must confess that I am severely addicted to ER and have been for the past 6 years. It's the only show I watch. I didn't know you were a fan.
Maybe Dr. Carter will come on the next episode.

wendysue said...

I'm ready to off ER too. I think we all know that Dr. Carter is no more. . .I think they just had a little extra footage that they could use to tease us all. Give me Dr. Greene, Doug, Dr. Carter, and Benton anytime. I'll stick to the reruns on TNT.

Anonymous said...

Amyjune, I will never get over the fact that YOU, of all people, are addicted to a TV show. It cracks me up. I think it's so cute.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VAL DAY, SUZIE! LOVE YA!