Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Handsome Couple



Sho was born and raised in Japan. She and Spencer both served at the same time in the same mission (in Japan). Some time later they started dating at BYU-Hawaii. I'm sketchy on the details, as Spencer is often sketchy on sharing details. :) They have both graduated and are now living in Houston until further plans for grad school are in place. Can I just mention again what a joy and pleasure it was to be there for their wedding?


A special moment for me was being in the brides' dressing room with Sho, Carrie and Abby. I told Sho how happy I was to have her for a sister, and she said she always wanted more sisters. It struck me that as far as my parents' family goes - we're all here! (Minus a few grandchildren still to come, I'm sure.) I told her she probably got more than she bargained for in the "sister department". We can be an overwhelming bunch, but we all love each other, and we all adore Sho!Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a lucky girl to marry into the cool Oscarson fam. She is gorgeous and they are sure to have beautiful Oscarson kids. I love interracial marriages, and I am very happy for those two young kids in love.

Abby said...

They ARE handsome, aren't they? Love the pics.

Oscarson Photography said...

thank you thank you.. Im so glad you were both there. heaven knows it was a help to have people like taylor there to make sure things were getting done. our minds were so full of so many things, it really was a huge help. and it made it so much more fun for us. love you both.