Tuesday, November 07, 2006

When I am angry....

  • I clean my house with great amounts of energy and enthusiasm
  • I try not to yell
  • I can't pray
  • My kids seem to be in bad moods, too.... hmmmm
  • I can't help but think of past wrongs done to me and mine
  • I want to run away
  • I don't have a very good sense of humor
  • I don't answer my phone
  • I get red spots all over my face from crying
  • But when my eyes are red I think my greenish-blue eyes are stunning
  • I don't sleep when I am supposed to
  • I do sleep when I am not supposed to
  • I think of mean things to say, but don't say them (all)
  • I try not to take it out on innocent by-standers (like my husband)
  • I don't fold my husband's socks; I just toss them in the draw as is. That'll show 'im.
  • I blog
  • It is hard for me to remember things that usually make me happy:


P.S. Don't forget to vote, people.

5 comments:

Emma Jo said...

yeah.

mo said...

yeah, too.

Bek said...

excellent post.

Suzie Petunia said...

What? Don't tell you you all had similar days... that would be just too sad.

Sarah said...

I love it! I drive without my seat belt on when I'm ticked. I just think - just LET me get in an accident and everyone will have to help THEMSELVES for a while! It's kind of morbid and creepy, but I do it every time.