Red Vines: whatever! ANYTHING that is chocolate-covered is ok with me. Except meat. Ew.
Taylor gave me some from a specialty candy-maker for Christmas. I haven't been able to find them on the web, so I may have to make some myself. They were SO good! But then I have always loved twizzlers AND chocolate, so it was a no-brainer. I think they were cherry flavored. They didn't seem to be strawberry. Like anyone cares. But I CARE!
7 comments:
I knew you liked chocolate twizzlers but I have never heard of chocolate covered twizzlers. Tell us more, I'm in suspense.
Oh dear.
Sorry, but I am a Red Vines girl. I don't know how they would be with chocolate on them, but I do like to use them as straws!
Red Vines: whatever! ANYTHING that is chocolate-covered is ok with me. Except meat. Ew.
Taylor gave me some from a specialty candy-maker for Christmas. I haven't been able to find them on the web, so I may have to make some myself. They were SO good! But then I have always loved twizzlers AND chocolate, so it was a no-brainer. I think they were cherry flavored. They didn't seem to be strawberry. Like anyone cares. But I CARE!
I don't know about that. Chocolate and twizzlers sure, but together?
Sounds yummy to me right now.
I know, I know. I was bit skeptical, too, until I tried it. And then I couldn't STOP!
Post a Comment