Even Waverly was skeptical.
Most of my projects are "happy accidents". I usually begin with some sort of pattern and then quickly diverge from it. This "hat" is proof that my creative method is not fail-proof. So much for creative project #201! It's a good thing the yarn can be unraveled and re-used. 'Cause there's no doubt that will be the fate of "hat with sunroof".
8 comments:
I dunno, I think it's very cute. It kind of looks like a crocheted strawberry pot.
I think that it could be pretty cute on a smaller child!
I can't even imagine how to even start.
I love the color!
Thanks for making me laugh.
That is such a funny and appropriate name for it!
This is my first time visiting... I see congratulations are in order for a new one to join your family! So happy for you!
What is "strawberry pot"? Is it strawberry-flavored marijuana? :)
Hmmm... it's definitely not a hat but maybe we could think of some other use for it - it has a strange charm to it.
A cozy for a mixing bowl?
Turn it upside down and hang it from the ceiling to hold bananas?
A hat for a cow - holes already in place for both ears and horns?
A scrubbie for the bathtub?
Hang it in your office in plain sight as confirmation that that sometimes it's okay to just sit around at watch the boob tube for a while?
A kite?
Or just unwravel the darn thing. But at least you got that great picture of Waverly first!
That's the perfect item for sweaty headed, stinky haired people. You may live in the great Northwest, but here in humid H-town, we could use a chapeau with built in ventilation.
Post a Comment