I dare say--I don't think I would guess they were brothers...just me? H is so you and O is so..native american! They are two of the cutest things I've ever seen--and what a shot! By the way, I loved the hood to coast re-cap, and it inspired me bc this week I've been slacking in my running! Back to the grind--the lovely painful but worth it grind!
There is some truth to "absence makes the heart grow fonder." It just helps you realize what wonderful children you have when you are not surrounded by them 24/7.
School has started for us and I'm a happy mom. Don't get me wrong...love, love, love my kids...but so good for all of us to get a little space, time, and adventure on our own! Good luck!
15 comments:
Supercute.
That is perfect...What else can I say?
Very cute indeed.
I dare say--I don't think I would guess they were brothers...just me? H is so you and O is so..native american! They are two of the cutest things I've ever seen--and what a shot! By the way, I loved the hood to coast re-cap, and it inspired me bc this week I've been slacking in my running! Back to the grind--the lovely painful but worth it grind!
oh way cute!!! they haven't begun school yet? we started almost a week ago! but yes they are cute and fun:)
I LOVE these kids! I miss them too.
they are super cute. they will seem even more super cute in 6 days. take it from one who knows. just hang on. ; )
We are at six days and counting...am I supposed to feel nervous like it's me going? They are cute boys for sure.
School's been in session for almost 2 weeks for us.
Your boys are adorable.
That is just so adorable...
So cute. They remind me of my girls-- siblings yet very distinct looks-- that is great.
Very handsome, indeed!
There is some truth to "absence makes the heart grow fonder." It just helps you realize what wonderful children you have when you are not surrounded by them 24/7.
Congrats on your run!
School has started for us and I'm a happy mom. Don't get me wrong...love, love, love my kids...but so good for all of us to get a little space, time, and adventure on our own! Good luck!
Oh my goodness, what a darling photo!!!!
Post a Comment