Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blessed


And I am so happy.

11 comments:

Chelle said...

Your face shows (shines) it, through and through.

Kelly(M&M) said...

Yes you are!

Tonya said...

That is a very sweet picture and you do look very blessed indeed :o)

Amy Lynn said...

Sigh. I love the moments where all is just as it should be...happy. Deep, down, satisfied happy!

Emma Jo said...

I am so glad that you are happy but more importantly...how does one look so good after having a baby and does it include me having to run excessive amounts of distance?

Jessica said...

We are all truly blessed. I love all you guys so much! I love being able to connect and get to know all my dear cousins better, even though we live so far away.

JP said...

What a great picture!! I love it...

Sadie Lou said...

aaww you guys are so cute:)

Megan said...

Very cute. You look just the same as when I saw you last.

Abby said...

...and so pretty! (An added bonus to feeling blessed) I'm glad you're my sis.

Carrie Ann said...

happy and pretty...what a combo!