Thinking out loud since 2004
I just laughed out loud so hard and so suddenly that I actually had to get a kleenex to wipe the monitor off. That is so funny!
This is why I'm so glad you blog. Just think, without blogs, how would you memorialize such a classic moment?
I love the things that kids say. I wouldn't laugh nearly as much if I didn't have kids.
Oh that's funny...
That is so, so funny. (Nagre will be proud that Star Wars is becoming part of the mainstream conversations at your house..and at Costco.)
Too funny!!
I think they were playing good cop/bad cop with you....how do they figure that out so young?
best conversations ever!!!
How funny! Star Wars is a frequent conversation tidbit around here. That is, when the Darth Vader hood/mask isn't hidden in my closet because someone is scared of it and can't sleep when it is in his room at night.
That is classic. Too funny!
That is so great...Kids are pretty smart..or is that smart alec? (however you spell that)
That is hilarious...was there heavy breathing and abnormal depth to his voice?
Your kids are funny. mmmm, costco pizza and churro.
OUt of the mouth of babes....
Love it!
aaww that is so cute and hilarious!!! kids say the funniest things:)
Oh I'm laughing out loud. That reminds me of a story about Quaid. He was pretending to be Darth Vader and said to his nursery teacher, "I'm that mean black man!"
Post a Comment
17 comments:
I just laughed out loud so hard and so suddenly that I actually had to get a kleenex to wipe the monitor off. That is so funny!
This is why I'm so glad you blog. Just think, without blogs, how would you memorialize such a classic moment?
I love the things that kids say. I wouldn't laugh nearly as much if I didn't have kids.
Oh that's funny...
That is so, so funny. (Nagre will be proud that Star Wars is becoming part of the mainstream conversations at your house..and at Costco.)
Too funny!!
I think they were playing good cop/bad cop with you....how do they figure that out so young?
best conversations ever!!!
How funny! Star Wars is a frequent conversation tidbit around here.
That is, when the Darth Vader hood/mask isn't hidden in my closet because someone is scared of it and can't sleep when it is in his room at night.
That is classic. Too funny!
That is so great...Kids are pretty smart..or is that smart alec? (however you spell that)
That is hilarious...was there heavy breathing and abnormal depth to his voice?
Your kids are funny. mmmm, costco pizza and churro.
OUt of the mouth of babes....
Love it!
aaww that is so cute and hilarious!!! kids say the funniest things:)
Oh I'm laughing out loud. That reminds me of a story about Quaid. He was pretending to be Darth Vader and said to his nursery teacher, "I'm that mean black man!"
Post a Comment