Zook will only alow meee twoo rite usin four letr wrds t'day. Have ya'll ever seen such ctrl frek? What next? Suzi must rite only poem? Says Suzi must "step outa boxx". This make want Suzi says lots four letr word, butt knot thes ones. Have only hour left till post time come. Hmmm....
T'day took Ozzi docs. Crup agin. Last nite coff fore hole nite long. Poor Ozzi. Suzi begd docs four meds. Suzi gots meds four Ozzi plus more four next time. Year s'ply 'roid. Yeah! Baby also gots shot - four. Hate wach that. Ya'll with meee?
Suzi wach half Meet Joey Blak t'day. Love that film. Good wrds that film gots. Nice bods also. MMmm.... Brad Pitt. Tony Hpkn good also. Suzi mean Tony good talk word. Body good?.... ehhh.
Cury dinr with rice. Suzi love chik peas. Kids don't. More four Suzi.
This kind nice make Suzi rite only four letr word. Ya'll have give shot some time.
6 comments:
I can think of lots of four letter words, but they would make me lose my G rating.
What is an Ozzi? I hope you are feeling better soon. And watching kids get shots is the worst.
We had leftovers. Not so yum.
SO funny!!
That's exactly the kind of smart-a thing my husband would say.
An "Ozzi" is a 4-year-old boy.
And you didn't even swear. I think you get a gold star.
Very funy!
Meet Joe Black? Am I a bad person if I laugh every time he gets hit by a bus? Brad Pitt aggravates me sometimes.
Post a Comment