I am so impressed at your diligence...even with cleaning the house. And I'm not sure about Zookeenee's post...the whole brunch thing, I wasn't sure if I should laugh or be very very frightened.
I seriously only half-remember typing this post last night. I had fallen asleep and when Taylor came to bed I stirred and said, "Can I borrow your laptop for a second" and out came this post only moments before exhaustion overtook me. I don't know why I was so tired. It was only around 10:00!
3 comments:
I am so impressed at your diligence...even with cleaning the house. And I'm not sure about Zookeenee's post...the whole brunch thing, I wasn't sure if I should laugh or be very very frightened.
Hey you,
This was just like my post last night! But is kind of indicative of life. Sometimes we do things because we said we would.
Thanks for taking care of my boys last night. It means a lot to me. I miss them.
I seriously only half-remember typing this post last night. I had fallen asleep and when Taylor came to bed I stirred and said, "Can I borrow your laptop for a second" and out came this post only moments before exhaustion overtook me. I don't know why I was so tired. It was only around 10:00!
Post a Comment