Tuesday, November 13, 2007

When Lotion Attacks!

I had almost forgotten about this picture I took while we were staying at Mo and Papa's house last summer. I guess my kids aren't used to fancy lotion and whatnot. I'm happy to say Waverly handled the situation with grace, poise, and nary a tear. I'm so proud.

7 comments:

ped crossing said...

She looks thrilled. At least she had soft skin? This is where comedy writers get their stuff.

Kelly(M&M) said...

Such a W face! Man, I miss you and your kiddos!

JP said...

I keep getting errors when posting a comment!! When all I was trying to say is: This made me totally giggle!

Hilarious.

JP said...

ahh...it finally worked...

Emma Jo said...

She just makes me laugh...I love that she is the oldest niece, leading the way of these grandkids. I hope to see you guys soon, please!!

Anonymous said...

Oops! Great pic.

SilverRain said...

Your children are utterly adorable. I just had to tell you.