Hilarious! THanks for the nice snots .. . I mean shots of your kids. Way to put that great camera to use. It's true talent that can photograph a snotty nose like that. I am impressed. :)
That nose...we keep seeing a lot of that green stuff around here...what grosses me out is when I find it WIPED ON MY CHILDREN'S SLEEVES! Or worse, when they have wiped it somewhere on me!
And is poor Henry OK? Was he sick? Or very sad? I couldn't tell.
10 comments:
I totally laughed.
That Alice is a sweetie.
LOL
I am sending your blog to my sister in-law...LOL
Hilarious! THanks for the nice snots .. . I mean shots of your kids. Way to put that great camera to use. It's true talent that can photograph a snotty nose like that. I am impressed. :)
way to rebel against the system! those pictures are exactly what nice girls don't post.
Dang but those are some mighty boogers! I feel so sorry for people who can't yet blow their nose. (And for their Mamas.) Your poor, sweet kids.
i think i just threw up a little in my mouth.
Is that what I would look like if I never blew my nose? Kids are so gross!
Ewwwwhhh! Boy, could you ever blackmail your kids someday. Glad I wasn't eating when I logged on.
Inspiring. I love it. Now I want ugly ones of you! (Remember our ugly photo shoot in Vegas? That was awesome.)
That nose...we keep seeing a lot of that green stuff around here...what grosses me out is when I find it WIPED ON MY CHILDREN'S SLEEVES! Or worse, when they have wiped it somewhere on me!
And is poor Henry OK? Was he sick? Or very sad? I couldn't tell.
I love your kids...and you!
Post a Comment