Saturday, March 01, 2008

First Steps!

Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I don't believe it. Seems like just yesterday she was born. Where does the time go?

Kelly(M&M) said...

Yeah!! I am so happy to hear that. She is adorable and it has been so fun watching her "grow up." What a beautiful day at the park.

Tonya said...

So cute.

LCM said...

Nuh-uh!! Have we really been gone that long? Oh, I am a little bit sad. But, how cute.

Julie said...

She looks sooo excited! As she should be!

Emma Jo said...

Uh, hello little Wavy Gravy Jr. I can't believe she is starting to walk and I haven't even met her. That gives me a pit in my stomach...won't you come play?

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! When did she get to be so grown-up?!!

mo said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! So cute it makes my teeth ache!

Jamie said...

Yay for Alice! Link just took his first steps about a week ago too. Next time we get together they will be running around like crazy (yikes).

Rynell said...

I love the ecstatic look on her face!

Mary Monster Mary said...

So dang cute!

wendysue said...

No way! It seems like I was just reading all your posts from the hospital while you were in labor! What a big girl!!

Lucky Mommy said...

What a sweetheart! Look at the excitement on her face! This year walking, next year St. George, eh?

Abby said...

That was such a shocker--I forget she ages when I'm not around! Way to go, Alice! (There's no stopping her now, eh? I bet sunday school is a treat for you :)