You stinker! You didn't tell me about this when I saw you yesterday. I am proud to call you my friend. What a fun interview. You are a smart, witty person!
I'm so proud of you! You are inspring people all over the country--maybe world! I want to be your running partner (but the thought of it also kind of gives me poop-feeling).
whoops! Something disappeared when I posted that last comment. It originally said, "How did your concert go last night?" I'll bet your tap dance knocked 'em all dead!!!
6 comments:
You stinker! You didn't tell me about this when I saw you yesterday. I am proud to call you my friend. What a fun interview. You are a smart, witty person!
I'm so proud of you! You are inspring people all over the country--maybe world! I want to be your running partner (but the thought of it also kind of gives me poop-feeling).
Loved it!! Way to go!
This was awesome! S, I miss you!
I am so impressed and proud to claim you as my daughter! How did your ? Wish I was there for tonight. (It was this weekend, wasn't it?)
whoops! Something disappeared when I posted that last comment. It originally said, "How did your concert go last night?" I'll bet your tap dance knocked 'em all dead!!!
Post a Comment