Instead of posting today, (ahem... Day #28... 2 days to go. Will you miss all of the very important and very entertaining things I have to say every_single_day?) I have edited my Thanksgiving post and added pictures and links. But I guess I'm posting to tell you that sooooo.... there. I've posted for today.
P.S. Make sure you check out the family picture at the very end. I set my camera on the piano and shot it with the "timer" feature. We look pretty cruddy... having just run and all, but otherwise I think it is the best family photo from the entire year! Could it actually be Christmas card worthy? Let's vote.
2 comments:
Yes, I will miss reading everyday and I vote yes for the family photo. Its great shot of all of you. Happy turkey eating leftovers. :)
I love the family photo!!! candid and clear-great look!
placement of the kids/pyramid effect is solid, and to also have you guys standing so close together is a winning combo.
great expressions on all--especially Alice!
and really enjoyed the other photos you put about thanksgiving.
[turkey and Tay....i haven't seen that expression on Taylors face for a while, but it's a vintage taylor shot. makes me miss the many expressions of taylor...and why he made such a natural clown]
miss you guys-
-af
Post a Comment