Thinking out loud since 2004
Yup. And it's harder to keep up with your friends' blogs when they are also posting every day. But other than that, naplobomo's been kinda fun! I'm realizing that I've really had to stretch myself--not a bad thing, that!
um...yeah...or you could be like me and have SEVERAL posts such as today.You've done well, Friend...you've done some good bloggin'. :)
don't ever underestimate the value of just marking the passage of time...or your gift of being able to make people smile on a regular basis--just by being honest enough/brave enough/sleep deprived enough...what have you...to actually DO it ;-)Thank you.-af
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yup. And it's harder to keep up with your friends' blogs when they are also posting every day.
But other than that, naplobomo's been kinda fun! I'm realizing that I've really had to stretch myself--not a bad thing, that!
um...yeah...or you could be like me and have SEVERAL posts such as today.
You've done well, Friend...you've done some good bloggin'. :)
don't ever underestimate the value of just marking the passage of time...
or your gift of being able to make people smile on a regular basis--just by being honest enough/brave enough/sleep deprived enough...what have you...to actually DO it ;-)
Thank you.-af
Post a Comment