Thinking out loud since 2004
I feel your pain. Hopefully I will see you in the morning. Let me know what I can do!
Sometimes I write "make a list" at the top of my list. Then you can cross at least one thing off for sure.
I made the list and while completely overwhelming at first, it has been really gratifying to see it get done. It now has more crossed off items than not crossed off. I need to update it, but it also shows me how much I do get done.Does that help?
I have actually stuck to my list today--that hardly EVER happens!
Was that an obnoxious comment?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I feel your pain. Hopefully I will see you in the morning. Let me know what I can do!
Sometimes I write "make a list" at the top of my list. Then you can cross at least one thing off for sure.
I made the list and while completely overwhelming at first, it has been really gratifying to see it get done. It now has more crossed off items than not crossed off. I need to update it, but it also shows me how much I do get done.
Does that help?
I have actually stuck to my list today--that hardly EVER happens!
Was that an obnoxious comment?
Post a Comment