Monday, December 01, 2008

December 1

I imagine that December 1st is probably the most neglected of days when it comes to blogging. A lot of people get done with NaBloPoMo and just can't take it any more. Well, I'm one of those people... or am I?

3 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

You are better than me. I am blogged out. I will write again soon. I think you should still post every day because you are THAT fabulous! See ya in the morning.

Amy Lynn said...

I'm so behind. I leave town for a few days, eat lots of turkey, put on a few pounds, come home and the whole world has moved on without me. Let me get comfortable...

Abby said...

The cottage is looking beautiful and I LOVE the family photo via self-timer. Use ot for your Christmas card--for real. I can't believe how your kids look! But you and T don't look a day over--12 years ago:)