Don't hold your breath... my appointment isn't until a week from Saturday. (I requested a Saturday so I wouldn't have to get a babysitter again. That was the soonest she had, which is fine. The closer to the big family portrait the better. I think.
You did the right thing. When you get here I'll tell you the horror story of what a colorist in NJ did to my hair right before a big company party to be held in NYC at The Plaza Hotel. Nightmare!!
Hi Sarah! Haven't visited your blog in a while and I sure don't know why since I am always entertained! I love the post about Alice. I have a sister that is 9 years younger than me I she has always been my baby! I can't believe Waverly is almost a teenager! It scares me because that means I'm not that far off!
11 comments:
I'm so proud. Way to excercise your right to be blonde!!
Way to go. It is only fair and right. Go get em. I'm excited to see what it looks like.
Such a pain but you have to speak up. They always ask you what you think so tell them! Awaiting new pictures . . .
Don't hold your breath... my appointment isn't until a week from Saturday. (I requested a Saturday so I wouldn't have to get a babysitter again. That was the soonest she had, which is fine. The closer to the big family portrait the better. I think.
Here... let me close that parenthesis for ya.)
You did the right thing. When you get here I'll tell you the horror story of what a colorist in NJ did to my hair right before a big company party to be held in NYC at The Plaza Hotel. Nightmare!!
Awesome...I'll bet you're so glad that you did. (Or you will be soon, at least.) :)
What did the stylist say? Were they very polite and apologetic? I can't wait to see the new do!
Love your new header! So very cute!!!
Hi Sarah! Haven't visited your blog in a while and I sure don't know why since I am always entertained!
I love the post about Alice. I have a sister that is 9 years younger than me I she has always been my baby! I can't believe Waverly is almost a teenager! It scares me because that means I'm not that far off!
Good for you! The blogosphere helped you be your strong self!
Post a Comment