Did you RUN in the Boston marathon? My jaw just dropped. Your mom is so cute and what did it feel like to be away for 9 days? I guess the picture says it all, huh? Happy you're back on your computer, though.
Yippie for Mom's graduation!!! Now she can really focus on getting ready for her mission, huh? Can't wait to hear about the run, the trip, and just curious...did Waverly return all "borrowed" items?
You are such a tease...not details, just hints. Good thing I know what's behind it all. I think I will start saving my money for an eyelid lift...sheesh! It was so much fun to have you here. Can't wait for this weekend...how lucky are we to see you again so soon?
9 days. 9 days. 9 days. Don't get me wrong...I adore my children. But life really doesn't get any sweeter than vacations alone with just my husband. LOVE it! So fun to have you here.
9 comments:
Did you RUN in the Boston marathon? My jaw just dropped. Your mom is so cute and what did it feel like to be away for 9 days? I guess the picture says it all, huh? Happy you're back on your computer, though.
I'm sad we didn't get together. I didn't know you were here for NINE days! You might be in trouble for not calling me.
Yippie for Mom's graduation!!! Now she can really focus on getting ready for her mission, huh?
Can't wait to hear about the run, the trip, and just curious...did Waverly return all "borrowed" items?
You are such a tease...not details, just hints. Good thing I know what's behind it all. I think I will start saving my money for an eyelid lift...sheesh! It was so much fun to have you here. Can't wait for this weekend...how lucky are we to see you again so soon?
Come back! I'll have the dominoes ready whenever! I loved having you and Taylor stay with us. We love you.
I love you sliding down the banister. It was fun, wasn't it.
Wow--9 days. That's amazing!
Wow--9 days. That's amazing!
9 days. 9 days. 9 days. Don't get me wrong...I adore my children. But life really doesn't get any sweeter than vacations alone with just my husband. LOVE it! So fun to have you here.
Post a Comment