Lynnette,
I am sorry there is not a new post for you to read here today. I took the time I would have written a post and wrote a long love letter/email to my sweet husband who is too far away right now on a business trip. But, I have been thinking about what I want to write about... just for you. It is being composed in my little head, and soon I will type it, too.
I am so flattered that you would think enough of me (or at least my blog) to come visit it every day. I would be willing to write a post for any and every friend ... or stranger ... who wanted to hear from me that much. I am that much of a narcissist. That is, after all, ultimately why I write here. It is my way of saying "NOTICE ME, WORLD!" and "LOVE AND VALIDATE MY MUNDANE LIFE!" without actually shouting it. Its friends like you that keep me writing. And by the way... I wish you would write. Or do you? And I just don't have the address? There is so much about you that needs to be validated publicly. So that means you need your own blog. I mean, if that does the same thing for you as it does for me. I promise I would be a devoted fan. I only love people more the more I get to know them. So what could it hurt? If you write even half as well as you play the piano, well... you'd definitely be a better writer than me!
Anxiously awaiting to read your blog,
Suzie Petunia
6 comments:
I can't believe you would actually write a post just for me! But now I feel kinda guilty putting the pressure on you to post more often. After all, you DO have a life and a busy one at that. But I must say, your posts definitely make my day! So, I will continue to check each day and anxiously, yet patiently, wait for the next installment in Suzie's life.
To answer your question: I am terrible at keeping a journal - I never really have - and for that I am regretful. I would love to try blogging, even if only to have something for my kids to read later on. I actually set up a blog months ago, but never posted anything and honestly can't even remember the name of it. How crazy is that? Maybe you can show me the "in's and out's" sometime. But then again, maybe that isn't such a good idea. I already spend waaaaaay too much time on Facebook. Drives Jared nuts! Do they have support groups for people like us?
You ladies crack me up! But Sarah, I also faithfully check your blog! Can I get a post dedicated to me too?
You betcha.
Me too! Can I have my own post? And who is this lovely Lynnette? No details...just a sweet letter. Do tell...
I must admit that I check your blog almost daily. Not only were you one of my favorite neighbors of all time but I really enjoy your "thinking out loud". Does this fuel the narricist in you? I admit that I enjoy seeing comments on my own blog but am not as dedicated to writing on it. I go through waves. Am looking forward to the next post.
narcissist- whoops I just realized I didn't look at the word.
Post a Comment