Tuesday, May 26, 2009

That Post is SO "Last Week"

That post about the crappy weather... that is SOOOO last week! We have had the most gorgeous weather and I have been outside enjoying it too much to have had time to post. Someday I'll have a computer that I can take with me to the park so I can read your fun blogs and blog myself while the kiddos are playing. Until then, we are at the mercy of the weather. Good and bad.

I'm also feeling a little overwhelmed about catching up about everything I haven't posted about. Here's the list... tell me which one you'd like to hear about first. Maybe that will be enough motivation for me to get going on it. Or maybe this is all you really want to see?

  • Easter
  • The Boston Marathon
  • The Freedom trail in Boston
  • Our Date at Fenway Park
  • Family time in Utah
  • Mo's graduation
  • A detailed list of all of the yummy things I ate on my vacation
  • Henry's baptism
  • My parents' visit
  • Cannon Beach with Mo and Papa
  • The Concert
  • Baby Chicks!
  • Lost and Found Chickens
  • A whole-lot-a cute pictures of my adorable children (you KNOW you are dying to see them) ---Discuss---

10 comments:

Mary Monster Mary said...

Food is always an interest with me. Love the red boots Oscar is wearing. Oh they are all so interesting. I want to hear them all. You've been one busy lady. Glad your weather has improved. We are also having absolutley beautiful weather here.

mo said...

Why discuss it? A picture is worth a thousand words and you just gave us a novel! Lovely!

Emma Jo said...

Oh my goodness, ALL OF IT! ALL OF IT!
That is like a good month worth of blogging right there...do each and every one in detail with pictures and descriptions...but then we'll miss all of the stuff that is happening while you are doing that...so you had better get started. I want to live closer to you and your children, really. They are just old.

Emily said...

the bow tie and the red wellies? cutest outfit ever.

Abby said...

I'll take the sampler, please! A little of each...or is that what that was? I'll have the "lumberjack" then!

Oscarson Photography said...

I just wanna see more pictures from it all!

lys said...

I love the B&W family Easter pic.

Amy Lynn said...

I want to know about the absolutely fabulous red boots Oscar is wearing. Where can I get me some of those? I want to know about the lost and found chicks...and the concert...and a recap of all that marvelous food we ate...and how fun rock band is on the Wii...I don't know, why don't you just come stay for awhile and catch me all up in person!!!!

Carrie Ann said...

When you live so far away, you HAVE to post more! Or get more minutes on your phone. We are so excited to have you come and visit! Come enjoy this amazing weather with us... and PAR-TAY!

Abby said...

I just realized in your rock picture you are doing the sign for "I love you," instead of the other one that rockers do, but that's ok, since a conspiracy theorist [and painting professor at BYU] once told me it was the sign of the devil, meaning one has made an actual pact...what an interesting art class THAT was.