Oh I feel so content, like after you eat a big meal and you are not hungering for something any longer. I like knowing things like that...cute little "you" boy.
That is wonderful! (Prize, please?) I am super excited. Too bad knowing that will bring no satisfaction of knowing his name until after he is born. I know how you people are! (Do I sound negative or what?) I really am happy for you. How is Waverly taking this? It will be so great for her to nurture a baby brother once more!
I like the name "Joseph" or "Joe" (not "Felix") right now. How do you like that, Abby?! I only tell when I know myself. But I reserve the right to change my mind as many times as I want between now and January 18. HA!
Hooray!! I know you won't believe me, but I had guessed boy (in my head, yesterday). Either boy or girl would be fantastic, but a little redheaded boy would be a grande finale!
Yay!! How exciting! What do the kids think?? Seriously, ML and DP have some cosmic balance going on with their grandkids - it will now be even again... 8 girls, 8 boys. Wow!
Tipping the scale by only one family member is NOT being out numbered. I think your brothers may agree with me on that one. But ya know, your kids are all so darned adorable, that just having another is GREAT! And hey, just tell ALL the kids to love him and take GREAT care of him...better chances of him being on their side in the tie-breakers when kids's choice decisions are being made. LOL.
sadly, i've never seen joe vs. the volcano and cannot recommend joe's apartment while you are pregnant, or maybe never, ever, ever.
our kids are named:
clarence (for his grandfather on whose birthday he was born and two great grandfathers) william (will)
ansel joseph (joseph is his dad's middle name. he wouldn't let me use his first name. joe was called ansel til middle school when he decided he had had enough of being called hansel, gretel, a***ole)
amy (for my best friend in highschool) madeline (just because i love it)
lucy linnea (for both granadmothers, and in that order because it sounds better that way)
felix (for mendelssohn, specifically hymn #110) grant (after the person for whom his dad was named because he still wouldn't let me use his first name)
TMI, sorry. i just love names. had lists and lists of them and would have needed to have several dozen kids to begin using them up. love your kids names, too.
Marta, You definitely need to see Joe Vs. The Volcano to understand the "Joe and Felix" reference. Its a quirky movie... kind of a cult classic, I think. At least in our family!
Love the names of your kids, too! My brother also has a Linnea. And I think one of her middle names is Lucy after a french grandmother. I've always thought that was adorable. They call her Li-Lu. :)
21 comments:
Yay! Congratulations, S and T!
Congratulations! Very exciting.
Oh I feel so content, like after you eat a big meal and you are not hungering for something any longer. I like knowing things like that...cute little "you" boy.
Hey! I was right!
We need more good men in the world. Congratulations!!!! That is wonderful news!!!!
That is wonderful! (Prize, please?) I am super excited. Too bad knowing that will bring no satisfaction of knowing his name until after he is born. I know how you people are! (Do I sound negative or what?) I really am happy for you. How is Waverly taking this? It will be so great for her to nurture a baby brother once more!
I like the name "Joseph" or "Joe" (not "Felix") right now. How do you like that, Abby?! I only tell when I know myself. But I reserve the right to change my mind as many times as I want between now and January 18. HA!
I'm glad you're excited, although now outnumbered. : ) Congrats. It's a big step to make it to this point.
I vote for Joseph (because I of course already have one)...solid choice.
Congratulations!! Another darling Giles baby. This world is very lucky!
Hooray!! I know you won't believe me, but I had guessed boy (in my head, yesterday). Either boy or girl would be fantastic, but a little redheaded boy would be a grande finale!
Congrats Sarah!!!! I'm so excited for you.
Yay!! How exciting! What do the kids think?? Seriously, ML and DP have some cosmic balance going on with their grandkids - it will now be even again... 8 girls, 8 boys. Wow!
Tipping the scale by only one family member is NOT being out numbered. I think your brothers may agree with me on that one. But ya know, your kids are all so darned adorable, that just having another is GREAT! And hey, just tell ALL the kids to love him and take GREAT care of him...better chances of him being on their side in the tie-breakers when kids's choice decisions are being made. LOL.
Congrats on the news it's a boy :o).
My second guess was right on!! That's awesome! Congratulations!!!
Congrats!!!!
Oh, very many congratulations! I'm going to be an aunt again! YIPPEE! Guess I won't quit my day job to be a crystal ball reader...
Hey! Hooray for you! (We Jolly's were 3 boys, 2 girls-- and look how AWESOME we turned out!!)
you made me giggle. my second is Joseph (Joe) and my fifth (after 2 boys and 2 girls) is Felix.
Marta, that is too funny! Are you a big fan of Joe Vs.the Volcano? :) Curious what the names of your other kids are...
sadly, i've never seen joe vs. the volcano and cannot recommend joe's apartment while you are pregnant, or maybe never, ever, ever.
our kids are named:
clarence (for his grandfather on whose birthday he was born and two great grandfathers) william (will)
ansel joseph (joseph is his dad's middle name. he wouldn't let me use his first name. joe was called ansel til middle school when he decided he had had enough of being called hansel, gretel, a***ole)
amy (for my best friend in highschool) madeline (just because i love it)
lucy linnea (for both granadmothers, and in that order because it sounds better that way)
felix (for mendelssohn, specifically hymn #110) grant (after the person for whom his dad was named because he still wouldn't let me use his first name)
TMI, sorry. i just love names. had lists and lists of them and would have needed to have several dozen kids to begin using them up. love your kids names, too.
Marta, You definitely need to see Joe Vs. The Volcano to understand the "Joe and Felix" reference. Its a quirky movie... kind of a cult classic, I think. At least in our family!
Love the names of your kids, too! My brother also has a Linnea. And I think one of her middle names is Lucy after a french grandmother. I've always thought that was adorable. They call her Li-Lu. :)
Post a Comment