Saturday, February 06, 2010

One Month Old

Joe is one month old! Today we caught him making funny faces while he slept. He had crazy eyes that were pointing in 2 different directions while his lips twitched in and out of a "smile". This one turned out more cute than "crazy". He is already looking bigger to me. I'll miss this newborn stage.
Oh, Joe! We love you so!

12 comments:

mo said...

What a cute face! Let me finish the thought..."Oh Joe, we love you so. You mean so much to me!" (Souce of quote...Carrie's very funny albeit strange dream.)

Emma Jo said...

I need a serious baby snuggle from darling Joe. So cute, even if it was interspersed with crazy eyes. So cuddly adorable, snuggly.

HaileyBug said...

He is so cute! He looks just like Oscar.

AmyJune said...

I love those twitchy newborn smiles. He is so adorable. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Julie said...

Love the picture! What a great shot-- I always seem to miss those moments with the camera.

Kelly(M&M) said...

Oh man, how I love baby Joe!!! He is so dang cute. I love snuggling him and I hope to get lots more in. Great pic of him, Sarah.

Amy Lynn said...

I can't tell you how glad I am that you and that darling baby are going to be in my house in a few days. Otherwise that picture would make me weep and wonder for the millionth time why sisters don't all live next door?!

Jadie said...

He is so dang cute!

Lucky Mommy said...

What a cutie! A little baby smiling is so sweet, even if it's while he was asleep and slightly "crazy"! I hope things are going well with five!

Mary Monster Mary said...

that's a great photo. You're so lucky!

M-L said...

I am so glad we are getting to see this baby soon! he is so cuddly!

Leese said...

what a little sweet pea! he's absolutely precious! hope he's letting you sleep a bit!