Oh my goodness, I thought you only had five children!! They all look like yours (because I know you would be an amazing mother to 20 kiddies)! beautiful. So glad you got out to enjoy the beautiful day.
okay, I had to read further on your blog. Cousins, family, California...love all three. Glad you're having so much fun and thank you for the car tips. Heaven knows we need all the help we can get! Love that picture of Taylor's Grandma. so sweet.
I am thoroughly amused and entertained at how beautiful all the G Grandchildren are. Well done, I say! Love the happy beachy pics. love you all. (Hi Sarah V!) Find my husband a job there, ok?
9 comments:
I'm SO jealous right now!!
I love the beach and cousins...and food.
What happy joyful pictures! And beautiful people. It looks wonderful!
Oooooh. Those were GOOD. And made me a little bitter about the snow flurries predicted for today.
Oh my goodness, I thought you only had five children!! They all look like yours (because I know you would be an amazing mother to 20 kiddies)! beautiful. So glad you got out to enjoy the beautiful day.
okay, I had to read further on your blog. Cousins, family, California...love all three. Glad you're having so much fun and thank you for the car tips. Heaven knows we need all the help we can get! Love that picture of Taylor's Grandma. so sweet.
I am thoroughly amused and entertained at how beautiful all the G Grandchildren are. Well done, I say!
Love the happy beachy pics. love you all.
(Hi Sarah V!)
Find my husband a job there, ok?
I want a beach day with cousins, sunshine, and good food! Maybe by July...
jealous jealous jealous jealous jealous jealous jealous jealous
Say Hi to Sara Vivian for me!
Post a Comment