A replacement power cord has been secured! My power cord broke, you see. I have been without power for my computer for several days. But now... Suzie Petunia is back online. You are so happy. I can just feel it.
Scorpions are of the devil.
Alice appears to be potty trained. I don't want to brag too much about it and jinx it.
Joe is two months old and still cute. At his Dr. appointment we discovered he has jumped from being in the 5th percentile for weight at two weeks way up to the 50th percentile! Insert joke about being an "average Joe".
My sister's husband's sister is awesome. (Think about that one for a second.) She spontaneously volunteered to babysit our kids tonight and Taylor and I had a wonderful date!
Today I finally mailed the two Netflix movies I've been holding onto for almost 3 months.
I am running again. And it feels awesome.
Here is a little story:
A few years ago I rented a movie from Blockbuster. I never watched it but I did manage to lose it and ended up paying for the replacement cost of the movie. Of course it was later found (probably when we moved) and it has been in my book of DVDs ever since. I finally pulled it out and watched it while I ran on the treadmill this week. It was so dumb/awful I put it in the trash as soon as it was over. Why did I watch it to the very end? Who knows. Something to do with me having OCD. So let's recap: rented movie, lost movie, paid for movie, found movie, sat on movie for 3 years, watched movie, threw movie away. Don't ever watch this movie "Because I Said So". That's right "Because I Said So" is the name of the movie. Have I confused you? I'm telling you: it was dumb.
We moved the TV out of our bedroom and I'm loving it.
I think I might be allergic to goat cheese.
I believe in Crystal Light because I believe in me. I also believe in the generic Target brand of Crystal Light.
I'm going to sleep now.
9 comments:
I feel all caught up, thank you.
:)
Hurray for growing babies and running again! You must be so happy to be out there again.
I love reading about discoveries and people doing things and things people like and don't like...and cute kids. I miss you.
Amen. And amen.
so good to have you back. I actually don't like crystal light but more power to ya! Never saw that movie but now I know to never watch and I think it's pretty funny you had it for 3 years before seeing. Glad you guys are doin alright.
Little Joe is so cute and I am really jealous of the potty trained girl:) Your energy amazes me-- I am dreading the treadmill right now!!
Heh heh...you're funny. Welcome back. I missed you.
I have seen that movie and it is truly horrid. I believe in the target generic of everything.
Post a Comment