Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thirty-Four

Happy to be where I've been. Happy to be here now. Excited to see where I'm going!

11 comments:

AmyJune said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!

Lucky Mommy said...

Right behind you! Happy birthday to my wonderful friend and cousin!

Jadie said...

Happy birthday!!

Carrie Ann said...

You WERE a cute baby (with alien long fingers) and you MAKE cute babies! Happy Birthday and many more to come!

mo said...

You were a cute baby! I remember you well. Glad we got to visit before your B'day was officially over! So very glad you were born!!!

M-L said...

Happy Birthday! we are sorry to miss you when you come to Utah!

Emma Jo said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sarah dear!!! happy days will come to you all year, if I had one wish then it would be, a happy happy birthday to you from me (and a pony.)

Ranell said...

Wow, those are really long fingers, (I wouldn't go so far as to say 'alien' but then, I'm not your sister, either). I loved getting to celebrate your birthday twice, which really means I got to use it as an excuse (twice!) to go off my diet!

Mary Monster Mary said...

Happy birthday friend! I guess I forgot that I'm older than you. I'll be 36 my next birthday. Time is flying! Your family is beautiful and I still wish we were your neighbors. You're an amazing woman!

Amy Lynn said...

Oh, what a life it has been! I'm so happy that I have been along for so much of the ride...Happy, happy birthday sweet sister!

Abby said...

Are those vinyl sheets or something? I'm glad you were born as my sis...sure love ya. Now I need to go back and look at those fingers...