Wednesday, June 15, 2011

True Story



Best birthday gift ever.

9 comments:

Emma Jo said...

That poor younger sister, all that guilt. Bless her little heart.

Molly said...

Oh how I wish I received such a gift for my birthday. That was hilarious and the puppets look just like you all.

michaelstubbs said...

Great show. Hope your birthday was great.

mo said...

I laughed, I cried, it was better than "Cats!"

lys said...

Hilarious. I loved it.

Trina said...

Haha! So funny! I loved hearing the kids using that style of language! Cute! It's nice to know they have made a new #1 for you after all these years. :)

Lucky Mommy said...

Oh! My! Gosh! I love that like I've never loved a home movie before. My heart is full. I am going to bed with a smile on my face knowing that I am related to the most loving, forgiving, talented, and honest (eventually) women in the world.

Maleen said...

Man, I only grew up with one sister. People always knew it was me.

That was a fabulous production. And made more sentimental by the fact that I (almost) know you all.

Suzie Petunia said...

Maleen, when are we going to get to meet you for real?