Before starting the test, Master Kim made a point of saying "I'm going to miss Alice!" He told her to keep practicing Tae Kwon Do with the same kind of enthusiasm and spirit that she has shown. It really has been a joy to watch all of the kids take classes together this summer. It will be something I'll always remember when I think of our summer of 2011 in California. I know Oscar and Alice will continue to take classes, but I haven't been able to get a firm commitment from Henry. I like the confidence and discipline practicing TKD instills. I would be happy to see him continue, but I understand if he doesn't think it is "his thing". I just hope he does find what he loves and puts his all into it. I'm thinking he might really enjoy getting into a swim team in hot Austin. He has been like a fish this summer in the pool. We'll see. I just love to watch my kids having fun and loving what they do!
9 comments:
Mia has asked repeatedly to do some kind of karate class. She is taking dance this fall so we'll see if she changes her tune but I would love for each of the girls to do it for at least a year.
So cute, way to go Giles!!!
(my word verification is "bibletan" That's funny.)
It is hard to find an activity for each kid. They look great. I hope you find a great new place for lessons.
I LOVE this! Way to go Henry, Oscar, and Alice!
If there is ANYTHING cuter in this world than Alice doing Tae Kwon Do...then I want to see it. Very impressive stuff! I especially like the "sir" stuff.
Amy, I think I pay all this money for TKD just to hear them say "Yes,Sir. Thank you, Sir.". Now if I can just get them to do that at home... I'm hoping they pick that up in TX.
I LOVE that they all 3 have their belts. Way too cute. Now my kids want to do it too. I am glad you were able to do this this summer. Love ya! Anxiously awaiting your Texas post. :-)
I am just so impressed with all three of them. I love it! Especially Alice--what a girl!
I promise they will pick up the "Yes, sir" and "No, Ma'm" in Texas with a little encouragement. I found myself saying it when I lived there!
Hi,
Faljo.com - Your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.
Hi,
We are specialized in Advanced GPS Tracking Device including GPS Tracking System, GPS Fleet Tracking System, Real Time GPS Tracking and completing your requirement for Vehicle Tracking, Bike Tracking and Personal Tracking device at very affordable prices.
Thanks
Post a Comment