...after a long run. And half a pan of the best rice crispy treats in the universe. I think I made this up:
I call them
Samoa Rice Crispy Treats
5 T. Butter
1 package marshmallows
1 package crushed up graham crackers
1 heaping cup coconut flakes
a few cups of rice crispy cereal (didn't measure, sorry)
1/2 bag of milk chocolate chips
Add everything together in that order. Do the chocolate chips last and be sure not to mix too much so they don't melt all over. Next time I might melt the chocolate and drizzle it across the top.
That's all.
Have a happy weekend! 13 miles and my legs are killing me. Time for a nap!

4 comments:
You are the only person I know on the planet that can "hardly be running" on October 31 and run 13 miles on November 12. I am in awe.
Yep Nicki. that sounds just like our Sarah!! Nice job, Sarah. And those rice krispie treats are pure evil. But you earned them! :-) I am proud of you!
I am salivating, and I don't even like coconut. I need these. Thanks a lot for putting a delicious food craving into the head of a pregnant woman because now it won't go away until I actually eat these...and I won't get to actually eat these unless I make them myself. I am shaking my fists at you, right now.
I am going to ignore that picture and the sumptuous sugary/buttery goodness that it conjures. But not with me because I am ignoring the picture. Of sumptuous sugary/buttery goodness. Ignoring it. Yes indeed.
Post a Comment