My beautiful daughter. I think she is an amazing individual.
A classic "Waverly" pose for the camera:
I love this one. So real. So true.
When I see pictures of her and I together, I am always amazed at the difference in our coloring. Does she really have my genes? On the inside: most definitely. On the outside: she's mostly a Giles. Good genes inside and out.
My daughters!
The queen of duct tape creations:
Sometimes I have to dance to get a smile out of her:
Sometimes even dancing doesn't work...
Thank you, Spencer, for capturing the teen angst. It is so real. So perfectly portrayed. You can almost see the lasers shooting out of her eyes.
And thank you, Waverly for letting us capture so perfectly all aspects of "you" from this moment in time. You are a delight. Almost all of the time.
And I love you.
Most.













4 comments:
Love Waverly. She is like the daughter I never knew. Wait, I don't really know her, except I feel like I do. Strange.
I hear you about the coloring. I think we discussed this before. All my kids take after their Dad. Oh well. Brown eyes are a delight to look at too.
I love the angry shots and I LOVE your dance moves. She may have Giles coloring but she looks just. like. you.
And I love that you got the duct tape in there...can I commission a work from her?
Those photographs are true art! Loved them...love you dancing, love my darling Waver-Bee, love the duct tape and the classic teenage angst...brilliant photos! And it is funny because until this post I've never thought of you and Waverly looking so different...you two are so much the same!
These pics truly capture Waverly! I love them! She is beautiful and creative, with a little bit of teenager mixed in. Okay, maybe a lot of teenager mixed in!
Post a Comment