Thinking out loud since 2004
Looks like Timp. That is a LONG, beautiful hike. And if you can climb mountains, I totally believe your blogging frequency can go up. That is...if you aren't busy on another mountain.
looks beautiful!! Climbing mountains is more fun that blogging anyway, though, would love to hear more about all that is going on!
I love mountain climbing. Great pictures.
I'm in awe. It is absolutely beautiful and if I weren't mortally terrified of heights, I would be tempted to try it...except I am, and it would probably kill me to boot! Good going you two!
I am amazed that you did that. BRA-VO! And yes, I believe in you! Please keep blogging!
Beautiful girls, beautiful scenery, so impressed that you made that climb. And especially happy that you are blogging again...
What beautiful pictures and what great mother/daughter bonding! Glad you are back blogging. I never lost hope. :-) Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Yes! I believe! It makes me want to believe I will start blogging again too . . .
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Looks like Timp. That is a LONG, beautiful hike.
And if you can climb mountains, I totally believe your blogging frequency can go up. That is...if you aren't busy on another mountain.
looks beautiful!! Climbing mountains is more fun that blogging anyway, though, would love to hear more about all that is going on!
I love mountain climbing. Great pictures.
I'm in awe. It is absolutely beautiful and if I weren't mortally terrified of heights, I would be tempted to try it...except I am, and it would probably kill me to boot! Good going you two!
I am amazed that you did that. BRA-VO! And yes, I believe in you! Please keep blogging!
Beautiful girls, beautiful scenery, so impressed that you made that climb. And especially happy that you are blogging again...
What beautiful pictures and what great mother/daughter bonding! Glad you are back blogging. I never lost hope. :-) Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Yes! I believe! It makes me want to believe I will start blogging again too . . .
Post a Comment