This boy loves to laugh...
...and make everyone around him laugh.
He is curious and smart, too. He is stubborn, but if he weren't I would consider doing a paternity/maternity test. That doesn't even make sense. Every one of his siblings is mind-boggling-ly stubborn! So if he weren't, you know, I would think there was something wrong with him.
He loves trains more than I love sugar. (And that is a lot.)
He thinks his older brothers and sisters are pretty fun playmates.
He is one lucky boy, because he has a Dad that loves him even more than Joe loves trains.
He loves Joe so much... he made him 3 different edible trains today. This masterpiece was made out of meatloaf, mashed potatoes and assorted vegetables. He is an artist. (And it was delicious!)
Culinary masterpiece number 2 was made out of homemade bread. ...bread made by a yeast start Taylor created himself. Joe thought it was dope, yo. I think Taylor is dope.
Mo and Papa joined us for Joe's birthday dinner. What a treat to have them close enough to do this!
Edible train #3 was the birthday cake, of course. (I set the table and did the decorations, so you know.)
Happy day!
Happy boy! I love him so. I hope he never grows out of loving trains. They are fun to eat.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOE!
And now I have to go because Henry just threw up. 'Night!
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is so adorable I want to kiss those cute cheeks!! I love your description of him. And I love his obsession with trains- that was totally Dallin. I was actually bummed that Bryce didn't follow the same pattern. The train masterpieces are awesome by Taylor. You are one talented (even if you are all stubborn :-)) family!! So fun that Mo and Papa could be there.
Sorry about the throw up. I am loving you blogging again!!
Oh MAN! Henry!
That was cute and I LOVE all the train art. You guys are awesome and fun. Except for the trow up. Bleh.
That closer just about ruined the whole "cute adorable boy and all the trains". Bleh. Happy Birthday Joe!!
See that red caboose in the last picture? I cleaned it off the floor and wall of Henry's room at midnight. Blasted food coloring!
so cute! I love the meatloaf train!!
Did Henry throw up trains? Happy Birthday, Joe!
Yes, Michael. Yes, he did. It was magical.
Birthdays and vomit are like cake and ice cream. They seem to go together, especially in the winter. I love the train party and 3 year old boys are so fun and cuddly and imaginative.
Post a Comment