No, not yet. I'm waiting to think of something profound to share in my first blog posting ever, but it just isn't happening. And to think that this is usually my most creative time of day...er...night. Let's see...I've checked my email, checked toy orders, and tried (unsuccessfully) to sign up to win something I saw of a tv talkshow. Yep, it's about time to wrap up this day and call it good. The Temperpedic is calling... I'm sure something profound will come tomorrow. I'll sleep on it.
2 comments:
I didn't know you read "Ahab's Wife"! That is one of my alltime favorites, too! We must be sisters!
I'm pretty sure I borrowed Ahab's Wife from you! In fact, most of my favorite novels are ones you have recommended. Just one more of the many draw-backs living this far away from you: I can't borrow the books you buy, and I'm too cheap to go out and buy them myself. Except for Ahab's Wife; I loved it so much I bought it on half.com. What would you recommend these days? Maybe I'll pay a visit to my public libary...
Post a Comment