3 names you go by:
1. Suzie Petunia
2. Sarah Beth (by my in-laws because I have a sister-in-law named Sara)
3. Sarah Oscarson (by 1 brother-in-law who can't seem to remember I MARRIED HIS BROTHER!)
3 screen names you have:
1. sarahbethgiles (super creative, I know)
2. z00k33n33 (stolen from hubby)
3. suzie petunia
3 things you like about yourself:
1. I am great in a crisis situation. I should work for the Red Cross or in an ER
2. I care deeply about other people's problems. This makes it difficult to watch the news.
3. My legs
3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. I can't go to bed before 1 am
2. I am ONLY good in a crisis situation...I have to wait until a situation becomes a crisis before I do anything about it.
3. My nose (thanks to my grandma...see below)
3 parts of your heritage:
1. Swedish
2. British
3. Jewish (as a child my grandma always called me her "Jewish Princess". I didn't realize until years later that 1) she was calling attention to my pronounced nose and 2) She was anti-semetic.)
3 things that scare you:
1. Natural Disasters...again...the news is difficult to watch
2. Debt
3. Deep water
3 of your everyday essentials:
1. A hug accompanied by pats on the back from baby O.
2. A treat from "mom's secret cupboard" in the kitchen
3. Flossing (necessary after #2)
3 things you're wearing right now:
1. My favorite blankie made by my mom-in-law
2. Ponytail
3. No pants
3 of your favorite bands/artists (today):
1. The Wiggles
2. I truly cannot think of a single person/band right now.
3. Pop Culture is beyond me for the time being
3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Living debt-free
2. Never feeling guilty or embarassed
3. Shopping for my clothes somewhere other than Target
3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. 100% trust
2. new conversations
3. whipped cream
2 truths and a lie:
1. I can't lie.
2. I can't lie.
3. I can lie.
3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. Warm-blooded (I'm always an icicle)
2. A perfectly proportioned nose (am I obsessing?)
3. Exactly a head taller (good for warm embraces)
3 things you just can't do:
1. Find the word "funamenal" or "fenominal" in the dictionary.
I'll pay you a dollar if can tell me how to spell it.
2. Read more than 1/3 of any given non-fiction book
3. Lie
3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Singing in a community choir
2. Reading fiction
3. Hanging out with my sisters
3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Hang out with my sisters
2. Go to bed, but it is not quite 1 am
3. Sign my daughter up for every class, camp, sports team, etc she wants
3 careers you're considering:
1. "High-Power Funk" Dancer
2. Is it too late to be a ballerina?
3. An art teacher, oh wait...I already ruled that one out.
3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Utah, to see my sisters
2. Houston, to see my sisters
3. Hawaii to see my brother (yah right.)
4. N. California to see my other brother and my in-laws (I was feeling guilty for leaving them out)
3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. McKenzie
2. McKenna
3. McKaylee...you mean names I think should be outlawed, right?
3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Pay a real-live designer to design and decorate my house from top to bottom (But first throw away absolutely everything I have thus far used to "decorate")
2. Run a marathon
3. Pay for my children's therapy
3 People who should take this quiz right now:
1. Everyone I know online has already taken it!
2. The Pope
3. My mother
7 comments:
No seriously, you are a fundamentally hilarious person with phenomenal use of language.
I like how you pledge to not feel guilty and then you feel guilty two questions later. We need to work on that. Did that make you feel guilty?
Everytime you feel guilty about something you need to remind yourself, "I can run really far for a long time, and I could be a leg model whenever I want." If I could do that I would never feel guilty about anything.
PH"! Of course! I was looking under "F" in the dictionary! You SO smaht! Somewhere a few blogs back I wrote the word "fantabulous" instead of phenominal (still can't spell it...I feel so guilty.) "Fantabulous" is actually in the dictionary (near where "fanominal" was supposed to be :). Maybe I shouldn't go there for reliable information...
I'll give you a dollar next time I see you. (That will give me enough time to save 100 pennies.)
Ha!! I found your phenomenal site... it took a little effort 'Miss I won't post my blog address at various stages'.
Stole the spelling for the word phenomenal from Carrie Ann’s comment.
Rebecca, I'm glad you read my blog! The fact that you went to great lengths to find my site means a lot to me. As far as making it difficult for you to do so was totally unintentional. I don't know how to link my blog to Various Stages. Help? Still a bit new at this...
Thanks for reading! I love your comments here and at various stages and I'm lovin' this!
OK I totally posted a comment ealier...where is it?
When you are posting at various stages (or anywhere for that matter) put your blog address in the URL section this way when people read your comments they can magically click over to your blog rather than have to track you down... but you must always remember that your true fans are the ones that tracked you down. Stalked you I suppose!
Guess what else I know? I know that you and Carrie Ann are SISTERS, but I haven’t let the cat out of the bag yet.
Do love the blog!
I loved your quiz. I'm learning so much about my sisters. Oops...am I not supposed to tell people we are all sisters on these blogs and that's why our comments always reflect how smart and pretty and wonderful and witty we think each other are..is...why did this sentence become so grammatically awkward? Did I tell you I've decided to keep a notebook for each of my children of all the horrible mother things I do so that when they go to their therapists someday they can just hand them the notebook and save themselves lots of time, trouble, and money??
Post a Comment