I am messing around with my blog, trying to make it more "me". This is very much a work-in-progress. (Hey! Just like me!) I'll pay 1 million dollars to the first person who can tell me how to make my links
not look like the large-print book I just checked out from the library. (It was the only copy left of my book club's selection...but, boy, do I feel stupid reading it in public...and I think it is actually bad for my eyes...) And I'll also add you to my links!
7 comments:
Is this the Lance Armstrong book? Because if it is I have the same complaint… the only step up from what I am reading is the Braille version… The guy an isle over on the bus was reading a long with me the other day, how could he not? You glance my direction and you see big words protruding from the page.
So, really which book is it?
It is for a local book club, and the book is The Eyre Affair. It hasn't really grabbed me in a way that I can't put it down. It is a futuristic, time-traveling, mystery about literature that takes place around London. As if the large type wasn't enough to give me a headache... The author is Jasper Fforde.
I still need to grab a copy of the Lance Armstrong book.
I read the Eyre Affair, I never did grab me. Very forgetable IMO.
As far as the font goes, there's little font html codes in your templet that you'll need to change. If you just steel one from the side bar stuff you like and put it in front of the blog roll it'll make it the same.
I don't know much about templets and html and stuff but what I do know I figured out by just jumping in and messing around with it.
Suzie, I love the big words. It makes me feel like I'm looking at my grandpa's computer. He puts all the words really big so he doesn't have to wear his glasses. Seriously funny. And I really need a million dollars, but I have no idea how to fix it. I'm scared of making changes to my blog because last time I tried I lost some posts.
Do I have to replace [h2] with something else?
Oh, and I don't have a million dollars. But, I appreciate your help!
Don't replace the h2, just delete it.
Pris, don't hold your breath!
After much "fiddling", I ended up replacing the h2 with h6, instead of deleting it. (When I deleted it, the font was still very large, but not quite as monsterous.) Thanks again!
Post a Comment