Ah aching heart! My kids...my darling, darling kids. I miss them so much! Will somebody enlighten my mind as to how you post pictures on a blog? I've tried desperately to solve the mystery and can't figure it out. Anybody? Anybody?
Kacy, we gave my oldest "The Chronicles of Narnia" series by C.S. Lewis for Christmas. The book Taylor (cute red-headed husband) is holding is the first book, "The Magicians' Nephew", but now we are on to the second book, "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe". Just 5 more books to go! A good read!
11 comments:
Ahh, they do look wonderful. What are they reading?
Sooo Cute!!!!!!!!
Ah aching heart! My kids...my darling, darling kids. I miss them so much! Will somebody enlighten my mind as to how you post pictures on a blog? I've tried desperately to solve the mystery and can't figure it out. Anybody? Anybody?
Waht a beautiful family the Petunias are!
I wish all tests were so beautiful.
Kacy, we gave my oldest "The Chronicles of Narnia" series by C.S. Lewis for Christmas. The book Taylor (cute red-headed husband) is holding is the first book, "The Magicians' Nephew", but now we are on to the second book, "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe". Just 5 more books to go! A good read!
Someone help! My "Blogrolling" sidebar is taking over my blog! Every link I add makes the font size bigger!! AHHH!
Is the family your "test", or the downloading of the photo a test? Very cute either way, looks like good stock, good job!
Which is the test? Now that you put it that way... That is a good question!
Now that's some cute test-ige
what toy company do you own
sorry edit required dont click on my name leads to bad site i accidendly wrote bad site because of a typo when i wrote my web page.
Post a Comment