Saturday, August 05, 2006

Why I don't drink

Sometimes it is just so hard to apologize...

I found this on craigslist.com while searching for a bike for my daughter.

5 comments:

Stephen said...

Thanks for the smile.

Abby said...

A couple of weeks ago I found a set of keys in the front door--not ours, but it did have a gate opener, so I knew it belonged to a resident. I turned them into the office and asked to be informed as soon as they found out the reason (I am a concerned resident and a little nosey too). What happenned was that someone's teenanged son came home slobbering DRUNK the morning after the 4th of July--and apparently didn't remember where he lived!

Amy Lynn said...

This is soooo funny. Did I tell you about the time my bike got stolen in one part of Denmark and was found at a bus stop in another part of Denmark? I stole back my own bike and felt so smug and proud.

Suzie Petunia said...

It is my favorite mission story! I tell people about it all the time. You need to write a short story about it - mostly so I can get the details right in my re-telling. :)

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I read a story about a convent receiving an envelope full of watches and jewelry stolen over 20 years ago. The thief had remorse and wanted forgiveness for his sins.

Good thing we don't live in a Muslim society. That letter would have never been written because he wouldn't have any hands.