Darling! Why, oh why can't I make myself knit/crochet? Because I have the attention span of a gerbil, that's why. The pink one is truly the best - you are nice to give them away!
So, it's people like you that make me realize that I don't do enough with my day! I am tired by 9:00 pm and I only have ONE KID!! How do you people with several find the time and energy to do creative things? That's not a rhetorical question!......Anyone?? I am mighty impressed. It seems that all you Oscarson woman are very talented.
Suzie, You are awesome! I feel privileged to be the lucky recipient of the first hat. (I do get it back, right? ) I LOVE the pink one. It will look darling on your little girl. (Who did you give this one to?)
I love them! I am still trying to finish the "scarf" that I started in UT...not that it will ever be used here unless I crank the air conditioning. I am anti-comment right now so I apologize for not leaving any--we miss you too! It was so fun to see you and your kids--it was many many years overdue...keep creating, you are good at it!
Did you just learn this skill at Christmas time? Very impressive--and super stylish too! Oregon's gonna be chalk full of cute [warm] babies this spring...or next winter.
10 comments:
Darling! Why, oh why can't I make myself knit/crochet? Because I have the attention span of a gerbil, that's why. The pink one is truly the best - you are nice to give them away!
So, it's people like you that make me realize that I don't do enough with my day! I am tired by 9:00 pm and I only have ONE KID!! How do you people with several find the time and energy to do creative things? That's not a rhetorical question!......Anyone?? I am mighty impressed. It seems that all you Oscarson woman are very talented.
Suzie, You are awesome! I feel privileged to be the lucky recipient of the first hat. (I do get it back, right? ) I LOVE the pink one. It will look darling on your little girl. (Who did you give this one to?)
Does your creativity have no bounds. You really are amazing.
I had no idea you crocheted. Wow.
You have so many skills! These are really adorable.
How adorable! I really want to learn how to do this kind of thing. I used to know how to crochet and knit but it is very short lived for me!
I love them! I am still trying to finish the "scarf" that I started in UT...not that it will ever be used here unless I crank the air conditioning. I am anti-comment right now so I apologize for not leaving any--we miss you too! It was so fun to see you and your kids--it was many many years overdue...keep creating, you are good at it!
Did you just learn this skill at Christmas time? Very impressive--and super stylish too! Oregon's gonna be chalk full of cute [warm] babies this spring...or next winter.
So Cute!
Post a Comment