hospital bag packed
kids' bags packed
babysitters lined up
kitchen clean
laundry pretty much done
tunes loaded on iPod
Mo has airplane ticket
baby clothes washed, folded and organized
6 months worth of diapers and wipies secured
baby bassinet set up
binkis purchased and sterilized
car seat washed and sanitized
swing seat cover washed
name chosen
mentally prepared for childbirth (yah, right)
nails done
legs shaved
Am I forgetting anything?
12 comments:
ahh...The List. The waiting game begins.
Yeah, ya gotta go into labor, remember?
I'm so excited for you!! Although, I'm not the one going into labor...but still. So excited!!
Much love and good luck!
I took books and magazines. Didn't have time to read them, but it was a nice idea!
I can't wait to see pictures. I hope all goes well...and quick!
What a fun anxious time. Good luck with everything!
the great big check to pay the agency.... not wait, that is me...
Sounds good to me...do you need a calling card or do they let people use cell phones now?
Um...toothbrush? Don't forget to stuff your bags with all the great hospital stuff in your room--especially those mesh panties and GINORMOUS pads...ahh. Will you be at a hospital? I know you do the midwivery thing...will you still get free 'chucks' and useless dry wipies?
cue baby...
Okay, I am laughing. When I read binkis purchased and sterilized, I thought it said bikini...I didn't know those needed to be sterilized.
Don't forget a yummy treat for after the laboring is done. How about some chocolate twizzlers. I know you like those.
I am laughing at Abby's comment. You Oscarsons all think alike. I believe it was T who came to visit us when I had Elliot and he instructed us to take everything in the hospital room that wasn't nailed down.
Speaking of which, that was really nice that T came to visit us in the hospital, even though you were out of town. Thanks, T.
you forgot our baby!
Post a Comment