I had somewhat regular and increasingly painful contractions all night... or as Waverly would call them: Contraptions. They have eased off a bit, but are still coming now and then. I would have called my midwife first thing this morning to get into the hospital, but I have a pedicure appointment at 11:45. Would you call that vain? I plan on making my way to the hospital as soon as my pretty toenails are dry.
If this scheme doesn't work, I'll be induced on Saturday morning. My midwife promised. She even made an appointment at the hospital.
Could there have been a worse day for Henry to wake up with a fever?
4 comments:
Yeah!! I am so excited for you. (By the way, don't look at the time of this post, as I am supposed to be watching all the kids right now, ha ha!!) I can't wait to meet Alice. It sure is nice of her to come before I leave town.
Congrats on your new bundle of joy.
Happy Easter, Have a great week.
Congratulations! She's so cute and squishy! I hope all is going well. You did a great job and the pedicure is fabulous! (Kristina)
Suzie P.
I have lurked on your blog for ages. Now officially de-lurking to congratulate you on the beautiful baby. best wishes to you and your sweet family.
Post a Comment