Friday, November 09, 2007

An Alice Update

7 comments:

Emma Jo said...

I can't believe that I can't even comment as much as you blog. But I do love catching up.

wendys said...

Wow I can't believe she's crawling! Eliza's just starting to think about it but hasn't quite found her knees yet.

Kelly(M&M) said...

Yay, I get my Alice fix! Cute video, Suz.

Emily said...

My kids and I were rather amused by Alice's guttural affects. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Now I want another baby...
I showed the video to my husband and he said, "What, tonight?"

Abby said...

I can't believe she's crawling--what progress! I remember when she just kind of got places by mysterious gyrations...Does anyone else think she looks a little like Dewey, from "Malcom in the Middle?" I love her so, and Cubby thoroughly enjoys watching baby Alice videos. (He occaisionally blesses baby Alice in his prayers, btw).

Carrie Ann said...

I love that demonic baby! I also love that she growls repeatedly until she coughs...