Thursday, November 08, 2007

You asked for it

This is Lucky Mommy's fault.

What did you have for dinner? PastaRoni with Adele's chicken and apple sausage. Real nutritious. Bad mommy. But the kids seemed to like it!

How did you like the twist at the end of Heroes Monday night? Loved it! Kensei is Adam! Crazy! What are his motives? I love that they are weaving in "save the cheerleader, save the world" again. I thought that thread had died. Can her regenerative powers stop the virus? What is Sylar going to do with the crazy-eyed girl who kills everyone? (What kind of crappy super-power is that anyway?!)

What is your recipe for caramel apples?
Step 1: Melt one package of candy caramels in a crock pot with 2 tablespoons of water
Step 2: Dip apples
Step 3: Roll apples around in all sorts of yummy things that are really bad for you: chocolate, crushed Oreos, any crushed candy or nuts
Step 4: EAT

Any other questions? I'll be here all month!

5 comments:

ped crossing said...

Yeah, caramel apples. And Adeles sausages are yummy.

Kelly(M&M) said...

Hey, it's letting me comment!

Sure, talk about caramel apples while I am on a sugar fast. Way to go.

I miss you already!

AmyJune said...

Thanks for the caramel apple recipe.

Lucky Mommy said...

Hurrah! Now I have a new post to read, an idea for dinner, and a way to use the apples I picked a month ago. And yes it is way too cool that Kensai is Adam. I wondered where they were going with that whole thing for a while . . .

Anonymous said...

Glad you did not post a picture of the caramel apples or my daughter would be asking me to make them NOW!!!
So, I can ask you some questions? I'll be back... I have to get my thinking cap on.