Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Today's post

I have nothing to say. But here is my post for today. I will post every day this month, even if it kills me ... or kills my readers of boredom.

6 comments:

ped crossing said...

I can't believe you have nothing to say. There is always something to say.

:)

Sarah said...

You've done it Suzie. You've killed me. Thanks a ton. What are my two daughters going to do without a mother for the rest of their lives? All just because you HAD to post. Okay - done typing now...death is coming... gah.

Lucky Mommy said...

I also can't believe you have nothing to say. What did you have for dinner? How did you like the twist at the end of Heroes Monday night? What is your recipe for caramel apples? Enquireing minds want to know!

ped crossing said...

Especially the caramel apple part.

Anonymous said...

hEY....Im doing your silly survey right now.....

JP said...

Make a name poem. You know, take each letter of your name and something about you that starts with each letter?

No?

Okay, yeah...stick with what you got. :)