I just want to let everyone know that Alice is doing great! The doctor checked her out and is sure there will be no lasting damage... except for a nasty scar. And hopefully her hair will cover that up... once it grows back! She seems to be acting like her same, silly self and doesn't seem to be in any pain. It is amazing how resilient kids can be! If I were her I would be milking it for a few more days. :) I would feed her ice cream for every single meal if that is what she wanted right now! Its too bad she can't talk and make her wishes known.
Thanks for all of your well-wishes and prayers. I'm so grateful we're being watched over.
10 comments:
So glad she's okay--give her some ice cream anyway. She deserves it!
I just read your post about the head wound and I am so shocked. It must have been horrifying. I am glad she's doing well!
I'm glad she's okay! Maybe you could teach her the sign for "ice cream". LOL. My little boy is non-verbal but he's got the sign down and when he requests it we give it to him because its just so dang cute!
I am so glad you had an update post. I was wondering how she was doing, and how you were doing.
And of course her hair will cover it. :)
Yeah, My hair covered mine... for a few years, anyway.
So glad to hear she hasn't lost her sense of balance or anything! What a trooper!
I am finally getting caught up on the blogs. All I can say is GOOD GRIEF! Parenthood is not for the faint hearted. I hope she continues to do well.
I'm so glad she is doing so well. Hurray for childhood and very resilient bodies. I think Heavenly Father understood how tough being a kid was going to be and "built in" some room for accidents. Give her a big hug and kiss. I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks!
I'm so glad she's doing okay.
Glad sweet little Al is good. At least if she's going to have a huge scar somewhere on her head, she picked a great spot! I'm sure her little baby mullet will cover it up before you know it.
I'm so glad that she's doing better! That last post made me quite worried for little Alice.
Post a Comment