They held this position for at least 10 minutes while they sucked down every last drop of that Costco Berry Smoothie together. It was a sweet moment (er...10 minutes) for a mom.
Aw, warms my heart. I can't believe how big H is...and she looks well (looks like you were able to clean her since the incident--no more cauliflower smell, eh?
So good to see kids sharing...unless they were both gulping as fast as they could to get the most....nah, I'm sure they were sharing. Alice's head looks good!
8 comments:
Ahh, I love those moments. They come few and far between with my kids, but they do help ... what a cute pictures!
Isn't it though? Glad you captured the moment.
Aw, warms my heart. I can't believe how big H is...and she looks well (looks like you were able to clean her since the incident--no more cauliflower smell, eh?
I love Costco food... I mean you're kids are adorable! I mean both!
So good to see kids sharing...unless they were both gulping as fast as they could to get the most....nah, I'm sure they were sharing. Alice's head looks good!
I just love those moments.
Post more cute pictures!!!
Glad to hear that Alice is well now. Cute kids!
Post a Comment