Sometimes I wish I had a house I could do stuff to again. Even when I had a house I could do stuff to I didn't. Wish I could now. :) I have 3 walls painted so I won't have to paint over too much while moving next time we move. It's enough to keep me happy though. Looks lovely. I wish so badly I had some of that flooring here. I don't know why anyone in their right mind would put carpet in a dining room.
Looks perty! I so respect the effort involved.. we put in a new tile floor in our kitchen-- after DAYS.. nights, and weekends of pulling up 40 year old surely milk and lasagna soaked CARPET and black spongey padding that was glued to the floor. It rivaled my parents divorce in emotional turmoil. I love tht you can put a camera o kids and they'll just run in circles doing nothing as long as you want them to!
It looks so quaint and homey and lovely...I think the word "cottage" is perfect. I want a cottage. Where can I hook me up with one? And rent free to boot?! Although I'm so disabled when it comes to anything involving a home project...I wouldn't be much of a deal for anyone.
5 comments:
I must admit I am a little jealous of your project and that you are getting a new kitchen.
Looks amazing!
Sometimes I wish I had a house I could do stuff to again. Even when I had a house I could do stuff to I didn't. Wish I could now. :) I have 3 walls painted so I won't have to paint over too much while moving next time we move. It's enough to keep me happy though. Looks lovely. I wish so badly I had some of that flooring here. I don't know why anyone in their right mind would put carpet in a dining room.
I love it! It looks beautiful!
Looks perty! I so respect the effort involved.. we put in a new tile floor in our kitchen-- after DAYS.. nights, and weekends of pulling up 40 year old surely milk and lasagna soaked CARPET and black spongey padding that was glued to the floor. It rivaled my parents divorce in emotional turmoil. I love tht you can put a camera o kids and they'll just run in circles doing nothing as long as you want them to!
It looks so quaint and homey and lovely...I think the word "cottage" is perfect. I want a cottage. Where can I hook me up with one? And rent free to boot?! Although I'm so disabled when it comes to anything involving a home project...I wouldn't be much of a deal for anyone.
Post a Comment